Mad Egg Group - Kitchen Team Member
Kitchen Team Member
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal, we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you!
As a Kitchen Team Member you will play a key role in helping us to deliver the delicious dishes that we are known and loved for.
At any given time, you might be:
- Helping prepare and set up our kitchens for service.
- Cooking food the Mad Egg way (fast, fresh and downright delicious) for our awesome guests
- Helping us maintain our super high cleaning and service standards (if we want to be #1 then we’ve got to act like it!)
- Get to know and work with super sound team members both in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as a Kitchen Team Member.
We don’t always look for years of kitchen experience, but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
- A customer service mindset. We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests - it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
- Problem solvers. Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our team members need to be able to take it in their stride and look for solutions with a level head.
- Team players. We have the best people, there is no doubt about it. They are at the best because they care about each other and look after each other. Not to forget, have the craic together!!
We are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand.
We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Here's what's on offer on top of our competitive pay:
20 days holidays including
10 Bank Holiday entitlements
Paid day off for Birthday
100% of Tips shared between the team
50% family discount Monday to Thursday
Staff meal per shift worked
Regular team events and get togethers
25th & 26th of December off
Increased holiday entitlements after 3 and 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.40-€12.00 per hour
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundrum, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page