Sandymount, Dublin 4
As a Barista, your role is to create delightful coffee and beverage experiences for our customers. You'll prepare a variety of drinks, provide excellent service, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Craft coffee, tea, and specialty beverages.
- Take orders, offer recommendations, and handle transactions.
- Ensure beverage quality and presentation.
- Keep the work area and equipment clean.
- Collaborate with team members for smooth operations.
- Previous barista or customer service experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of coffee preparation is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and a friendly attitude.
Job might you like
Join our dynamic team at Pizza This, a bustling pizza takeaway located in the heart of Wicklow. We are seeking a dedicated and passionate Full-Time Pizza Chef with exceptional Front of House skills to enhance our customer experience and deliver delectable pizzas.
- Pizza Preparation: Create mouthwatering pizzas with precision and creativity, ensuring consistent quality and taste. Dough stretching, sauce application, cheese distribution, and toppings arrangement is essential.
- Cooking Expertise: Operate and manage wood fire pizza ovens efficiently to achieve perfect crust texture and toppings melting. Monitor cooking times, adjust temperatures, and maintain high food safety standards.
- Customer Service: Provide friendly, attentive, and personalised service to customers at the front counter. Take orders, address inquiries, and offer recommendations, ensuring a positive dining experience.
- Order Coordination: Effectively communicate with the kitchen staff to ensure timely order preparation and delivery, minimising wait times and maintaining customer satisfaction.
- Cash Handling: Handle transactions accurately, process payments, and maintain a tidy cash register. Balance cash drawer at the end of each shift.
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Adhere to strict food safety and hygiene standards. Keep workstations, utensils, and equipment clean and sanitised at all times.
- Multi-Tasking: Seamlessly transition between pizza preparation and front of house duties during busy periods to ensure smooth operations and exceptional customer service.
- Previous experience as a Pizza Chef in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in dough making, stretching, and pizza assembly.
- Strong knowledge of pizza cooking techniques and oven management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a natural flair for customer service.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle busy shifts.
- Basic math skills for cash handling and order processing.
- Familiarity with food safety regulations and hygiene practices.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Competitive salary.
- Positive and collaborative work environment.
- Opportunity to showcase creativity through menu contributions.
- Training and skill development in both culinary and customer service areas.
- Staff discounts on menu items.
Sales and Marketing Executive
Dublin, Co Dublin
Ultra Order is seeking a motivated and results-oriented Sales and Marketing Executive to play a pivotal role in expanding our platform and increasing our market presence. This position offers a unique opportunity to work independently, leveraging your sales and marketing expertise to drive growth, build connections, and contribute to the success of our organization. The role is commission-driven, making it ideal for candidates with a strong track record in upselling.
- Market Expansion: Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand Ultra Order’s market reach and customer base.
- Client Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients and partners. Nurture existing relationships while continuously seeking new connections.
- Sales Strategy: Create and implement effective sales strategies that align with the company’s growth objectives, targeting both new and existing clients.
- Lead Generation: Generate leads through various marketing channels, including digital marketing, networking events, and social media outreach.
- Up-selling Expertise: Utilize your strong up-selling skills to maximize revenue from existing clients, identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Product Knowledge: Develop an in-depth understanding of Ultra Order’s products and services, effectively communicating their value proposition to potential and existing clients.
- Marketing Campaigns: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Sales Reporting: Track and analyze sales performance, providing regular reports and insights to the management team.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to identify potential areas for growth and innovation.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, with a strong emphasis on upselling and achieving sales targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Proficiency in using sales and marketing software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (preferred).
This role is commission-driven, offering competitive commission rates based on sales performance, in addition to potential bonuses and incentives.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and marketing, a drive to build connections, and a proven ability to upsell effectively, we invite you to apply for the Sales and Marketing Executive position at Ultra Order. Join us in shaping the future of our platform and contributing to our ongoing success.
Finns of Chelsea is a long-established gourmet food shop and catering business, based on the lively and foodie Chelsea Green. We are seeking a passionate and personable Cook to join our small but busy delicatessen kitchen; the role combines daily cooking for the shop with occasional event canapés, picnics and parties.
The ideal candidate must have a professional cooking qualification and ideally a minimum of 2 years’ experience within a commercial kitchen and/or fast paced catering environment. You must be a quick-learner, hard-worker and flexible to complement our existing team. The main ingredient we are looking for is a keen Cook who is interested in seasonal food, who is naturally organised and has a friendly, confident, and professional disposition. There is plenty of scope to make the role your own, and the freedom to bring fresh ideas to the table.
Whilst predominantly in the kitchen, you will also be expected to spend time serving in the shop forming relationships with customers; learning the tills as well as how to make a famous Finns coffee; answering the telephone; taking orders and meeting and helping clients plan their parties.
- Full-time, permanent position, Monday to Friday (7.30 am – 4.30 pm).
- One Saturday per month, 8.00 am – 4.00 pm.
- Salary from £30,000 gross per annum (dependent on experience).
- Benefits include lovely daytime hours; daily lunch and coffee; external evening and weekend events paid in addition; pension scheme enrolment and 25 days paid annual leave.