Cocktail Bar Tender
Westerham, United Kingdom
We are seeking a talented and passionate Mixologist with a strong knowledge of wines to join our dynamic team at Squerryes Restaurant. As a Mixologist with Wine Expertise, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our guests’ dining experience by creating innovative cocktails, curating an exceptional wine selection, and providing exceptional service.
- Design and craft a diverse and creative cocktail menu that complements our food offerings and appeals to a broad range of tastes.
- Prepare cocktails and other beverages with precision and consistency, following standardized recipes.
- Maintain a clean and organized bar area, ensuring compliance with health and safety standards.
- Collaborate with the culinary team to pair cocktails with specific dishes on the menu.
- Continuously expand and update your knowledge of cocktail trends, wine regions, and varietals to provide expert recommendations to guests.
- Create a welcoming and hospitable atmosphere at the bar, engaging with guests, and providing recommendations based on their preferences.
- Curate and manage the wine list, selecting high-quality wines that pair well with the restaurant’s cuisine.
- Ensure proper storage and handling of wines to maintain their quality.
- Assist in inventory management, stock replenishment, and placing orders for alcoholic beverages.
- Train and supervise bar staff, ensuring they adhere to the highest standards of service and product quality.
- Handle guest inquiries, complaints, and feedback in a professional and courteous manner.
- Collaborate with the management team to plan and execute special events and promotions.
- Comply with all legal regulations related to the sale and service of alcoholic beverages.
- Proven experience as a Mixologist and a strong background in creating innovative cocktails.
- A deep knowledge of wines, including varietals, regions, and wine pairing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer-focused with a passion for delivering exceptional service.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations governing the sale and service of alcohol.
- Bar management or supervisory experience is a plus.
- Certification in mixology or sommelier training is highly desirable.
If you are a creative and passionate mixologist with a strong affinity for wines, and you are eager to contribute to an exceptional dining experience, we encourage you to apply.
Job might you like
Delivery Drivers wanted (Amazon Delivery)
Carpus is an Amazon Delivery Service Partner dedicated to improving our customer’s lives one delivery at a time. We are recruiting for Multi Drop Delivery Drivers that are customer centric and put safety first.
Carpus Delivery Services are an equal opportunities service provider. We believe passionately that resourcing a diverse workforce is central to our success and we make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills.
Long term self employed multi drop delivery drivers wanted.
Deeside Industrial Estate , Flintshire
**** WAGES : £116.55 TO £140 PER DAY ***
* We pay for the VAN, FUEL, INSURANCE and UNIFORM *
· Service payments paid weekly.
· Vans provided fully insured.
· Training provided.
· Bonus & reward scheme to boost your earnings.
What we are looking for:
· Exceptional customer service delivering smiles to customers
· Attention to detail to ensure deliveries are completed as per the correct process
· Dedication and commitment
· Ability to work on your own initiative
· Team player
· Can follow Instructions
· Flexible to service demands
· Full UK / EU Driving license for minimum 1 years and a maximum of 6 points
· Commercial driving experience desirable (not essential)
· No drink/drug driving offence in the last 5 years
· We will pay for DBS checks and Drug & Alcohol testing to be undertaken
· Able to communicate in English
Sandymount, Dublin 4
Youwrk is seeking a skilled and creative Chef to join our team at a bustling cafe located in Dublin 4. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food, a strong culinary background, and the ability to deliver high-quality dishes that delight our customers. As a Chef in our cafe, you will play a crucial role in shaping our menu, maintaining kitchen operations, and ensuring an exceptional dining experience for our patrons.
- Prepare and cook a diverse range of dishes, including breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, soups, and daily specials, adhering to cafe’s standards of quality and presentation.
- Collaborate with the management team to design and update the menu, considering seasonal ingredients, customer preferences, and culinary trends.
- Monitor inventory levels of ingredients and supplies, placing orders as needed to maintain stock and minimise wastage.
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen environment, following food safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff, providing guidance on cooking techniques, safety procedures, and efficient workflow.
- Ensure consistent portion sizes and plate presentation, aiming for an aesthetically pleasing and appetising visual experience for customers.
- Adhere to budgetary guidelines, managing costs without compromising on food quality.
- Stay updated on food industry trends and innovations, bringing fresh ideas to the cafe’s offerings and culinary techniques.
- Collaborate with front-of-house staff to address customer feedback, special requests, and dietary restrictions.
- Participate in regular kitchen inspections and audits to maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Handle any unexpected challenges or rushes during service with a composed and organised approach.
- Proven experience as a Chef or Cook in a fast-paced cafe or restaurant environment.
- Culinary degree or relevant formal training is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of different cooking techniques, kitchen equipment, and food safety standards.
- Creative flair and passion for experimenting with flavours while keeping customer preferences in mind.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle high-demand periods effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and lead kitchen staff by example.
- Effective communication skills to interact with colleagues, management, and customers.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
ODD - Operations & Warehouse Lead (Full-time)
Chalgrove, Oxfordshire (OX44 7RQ)
ODD - Operations & Warehouse Lead (Full-time)
We are looking for an energetic, organised and personable Operations & Warehouse Lead to help manage ODD’s warehouse operations, product logistics and customer deliveries. Reporting into Minnie, our Sales and Operations Director, you will be hands-on from day one, as a key member of our (very!) small team.
ODD manages all of its customer deliveries in-house, so you will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive products on time and without faults. The role is based in ODD’s warehouse and headquarters in Oxfordshire, with a considerable amount of time spent on the road and daily interaction with ODD’s customers. You will therefore be a key representative of the ODD brand and help to maintain our reputation of exceptional, personalised customer service.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a small, growing business and to take on considerable responsibility from the get-go. The role has potential, for the right person, to progress to Operations Manager and ultimately to oversee all of ODD’s logistics, warehouse and product operations.
ODD is best known for our ‘Old Rocker’, a fully upholstered swinging garden sofa, designed and made in the UK, and we are slowly expanding our furniture and fabrics range. Our rockers are handmade to order in limited runs by our team in England, each is completely unique, and offers unrivalled luxury and comfort for garden-dwelling.
As our name might suggest, we’re not a typical company. We’re family-run and driven by delivering exceptional products and service, rather than chasing profits. If a 9-to-5 desk job working for the man isn’t for you, but varied and stimulating work on your feet surrounded by lovely people and beautiful products is, then we’d love to hear from you.
● Managing ODD customer orders and deliveries, as well as product logistics
● Liaising with and collecting from the ODD team based near Derby
● Warehouse and stock management
● Supporting the Sales and Operations Director on new business initiatives, projects and events
● Full-time position based in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, with willingness and ability to drive nationwide (but no overnight stays required)
● Full, clean UK driving licence held for 2+ years
● Age 21+ (to be insurable on company van)
Skills & Attributes:
● Good communicator who can form and maintain relationships with suppliers and partners, as well as to represent ODD in a customer-facing capacity
● Excellent attention to detail and time management
● Self-motivated to get on with tasks without supervision and be proactive in suggesting ways to improve ODD’s operational processes
● Willingness to spend time in the ODD van delivering and installing garden furniture across England & Wales during busy sales periods
● Hands-on ‘doer’ adept at solving practical problem, with the ability to work with standard tools and to lift heavy items
● Role is based at the ODD warehouse in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire (OX44 7RQ)
● Use of company van
● Competitive salary offered
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com