Sandymount, Dublin 4
Become a crucial part of the Meatpacker team as a Delivery Driver. At Meatpacker, we take pride in delivering high-quality meats and products to our customers in Dublin City. Join us in ensuring that our customers receive their orders promptly and safely, contributing to our commitment to exceptional service.
- Safe and On-Time Deliveries: Safely and responsibly drive to deliver meat orders to our valued customers in a timely manner, maintaining the integrity of our products and safety standards.
- Customer-Centric Approach: Deliver exceptional customer service during interactions with customers on deliveries, enhancing their overall Meatpacker experience.
- Order Accuracy: Double-check orders for completeness and accuracy before departing, ensuring all necessary items and information are included.
- Vehicle Care: Keep the delivery vehicle clean and well-maintained, promptly reporting any issues to management. Ensure the vehicle is fueled and prepared for deliveries.
- Efficient Routing: Familiarize yourself with delivery routes, use navigation tools, and optimize routes to streamline delivery processes.
- Payment Handling: Collect payments for cash-on-delivery orders, handle cash accurately, and maintain records for financial reconciliation.
- Adherence to Regulations: Follow all traffic laws and adhere to Meatpacker’s policies, including food safety guidelines. Maintain the provided uniform at all times.
- Detailed Records: Keep accurate records of all deliveries, including delivery times, addresses, and customer details.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Reliable vehicle with insurance.
- Strong knowledge of Dublin city streets and neighborhoods.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Punctuality and a strong sense of responsibility.
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Physical ability to handle and transport meat products.
- Competitive hourly wage plus gratuities.
- Flexible scheduling (part-time and full-time opportunities).
- Employee discounts on Meatpacker products.
- Potential for career growth within the Meatpacker team.
Job might you like
Sales & Marketing Executive
Capel St, Dublin 1
This role is within our Sales & Marketing team assisting with all aspects of events & reservations at Krewe Bar & Eatery and r.i.o.t. late night venue, as well as ensuring exceptional customer care is always achieved. Actively promote and sell our venues and services ensuring the achievement of agreed sales & marketing targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with the GM's & Marketing team to identify, build relationships and convert new opportunities in accordance with the venues objectives.
Actively seek & meet prospective new clients for both private and corporate functions, Including meeting and greeting of clients during the event phase and ensure the smooth running of it.
- The successful candidate will assist with bookings and maximise all revenue potential for each booking by venue.
- Management of all events with Marketing & GM's to ensure a smooth experience from start to finish.
- Supporting in the development and delivery of a range of marketing and communication activities that contribute to the delivery of the venues strategy. This may include: events, sponsorships, website & digital content, external and internal communications and marketing collateral as well as sales toolkits & corporate hospitality.
- To manage all systems to ensure clean data and records are maintained as well as building on our database & mailing list. Operate and maintain our booking & Mailing system (OpenTable, mail chimp) for responding, coordinating and tracking bookings, availability & newsletter comms
- Ensure a prompt and professional response and follow up on all enquiries
Managing of customer feedback including responding to guest complaints.
- You should be able to prove you are a competent professional communicator and a good sales person.
- Strong administration and computer skills are a must.
- This position includes both midweek and occasional weekend work.
- To have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
- Effective sales skills to up-sell all of our offerings with proactive sales experience desirable.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Sandymount, Dublin 4
Nestled in the vibrant neighbourhood of Sandymount, Pete's restaurant is known for its exceptional dining experience and welcoming ambiance. We pride ourselves on serving delectable dishes that showcase creativity and quality, all while providing top-notch customer service.
Role and Responsibilities: As a Line Cook, you will play a crucial role in our kitchen operations. Your responsibilities will include:
- Food Preparation: Execute daily food prep tasks to ensure a seamless service during peak hours.
- Cooking: Prepare a variety of dishes following established recipes and presentation standards.
- Station Management: Handle your assigned station efficiently, coordinating with the kitchen team to ensure timely order execution.
- Quality Control: Maintain the highest standards of food quality, taste, and presentation.
- Sanitation: Adhere to food safety and hygiene standards, keeping your workspace clean and organised.
- Collaboration: Work closely with fellow cooks, chefs, and kitchen staff to create a harmonious and productive kitchen environment.
- Proven experience as a Line Cook or similar role in a fast-paced restaurant setting.
- Knowledge of various cooking techniques, kitchen equipment, and food safety practices.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet high-volume demands while maintaining attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills to collaborate effectively with the kitchen team.
- Passion for culinary excellence and a creative approach to food preparation.
- Competitive salary and opportunities for career growth.
- Exposure to a dynamic kitchen environment that encourages skill development.
- Chance to contribute your culinary expertise to a popular restaurant in Sandymount.
If you're a dedicated cook with a flair for delivering exceptional flavours, we invite you to join our team and be part of the culinary magic at our restaurant. Apply now to embark on a flavorful journey with us!
Sandymount, Dublin 4
Youwrk is seeking a skilled and creative Chef to join our team at a bustling cafe located in Dublin 4. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food, a strong culinary background, and the ability to deliver high-quality dishes that delight our customers. As a Chef in our cafe, you will play a crucial role in shaping our menu, maintaining kitchen operations, and ensuring an exceptional dining experience for our patrons.
- Prepare and cook a diverse range of dishes, including breakfast items, sandwiches, salads, soups, and daily specials, adhering to cafe’s standards of quality and presentation.
- Collaborate with the management team to design and update the menu, considering seasonal ingredients, customer preferences, and culinary trends.
- Monitor inventory levels of ingredients and supplies, placing orders as needed to maintain stock and minimise wastage.
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen environment, following food safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff, providing guidance on cooking techniques, safety procedures, and efficient workflow.
- Ensure consistent portion sizes and plate presentation, aiming for an aesthetically pleasing and appetising visual experience for customers.
- Adhere to budgetary guidelines, managing costs without compromising on food quality.
- Stay updated on food industry trends and innovations, bringing fresh ideas to the cafe’s offerings and culinary techniques.
- Collaborate with front-of-house staff to address customer feedback, special requests, and dietary restrictions.
- Participate in regular kitchen inspections and audits to maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Handle any unexpected challenges or rushes during service with a composed and organised approach.
- Proven experience as a Chef or Cook in a fast-paced cafe or restaurant environment.
- Culinary degree or relevant formal training is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of different cooking techniques, kitchen equipment, and food safety standards.
- Creative flair and passion for experimenting with flavours while keeping customer preferences in mind.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle high-demand periods effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and lead kitchen staff by example.
- Effective communication skills to interact with colleagues, management, and customers.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.