Sandymount, Dublin 4
Youwrk is looking for Floor Staff to join our clients cafe team and create exceptional dining experiences for our guests. Your friendly demeanour and attentive service will be essential in delivering the warm and inviting atmosphere our customers love.
- Welcome and seat guests with a friendly attitude.
- Take accurate orders and serve food and beverages promptly.
- Anticipate customer needs and ensure a smooth dining experience.
- Maintain a clean and organised dining area.
- Process payments accurately and efficiently.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced environment.
- Positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Flexibility to work weekends.
- Available for full time work.
- Competitive hourly rate plus tips.
- Supportive and engaging workplace.
- Growth opportunities within the team.
Job might you like
Breakfast & Deli Chef
Breakfast & Deli Chef Job Description:*
We are in search of a versatile Breakfast & Deli Chef to lead our culinary team. This dynamic role involves curating an enticing breakfast menu as well as overseeing the deli offerings. The ideal candidate will possess expertise in crafting diverse breakfast dishes and creating delectable deli sandwiches and platters. Responsibilities include menu development, ensuring high-quality food preparation, managing inventory, and maintaining a clean and organized kitchen. The Breakfast & Deli Chef should thrive in a fast-paced environment, exhibit creative culinary skills, and deliver exceptional customer experiences. This role offers a unique opportunity to showcase culinary prowess across both breakfast and deli specialties.
Mad Egg Group - Kitchen Team Member
Kitchen Team Member
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal, we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you!
As a Kitchen Team Member you will play a key role in helping us to deliver the delicious dishes that we are known and loved for.
At any given time, you might be:
- Helping prepare and set up our kitchens for service.
- Cooking food the Mad Egg way (fast, fresh and downright delicious) for our awesome guests
- Helping us maintain our super high cleaning and service standards (if we want to be #1 then we’ve got to act like it!)
- Get to know and work with super sound team members both in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as a Kitchen Team Member.
We don’t always look for years of kitchen experience, but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
- A customer service mindset. We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests - it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
- Problem solvers. Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our team members need to be able to take it in their stride and look for solutions with a level head.
- Team players. We have the best people, there is no doubt about it. They are at the best because they care about each other and look after each other. Not to forget, have the craic together!!
We are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand.
We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Here's what's on offer on top of our competitive pay:
20 days holidays including
10 Bank Holiday entitlements
Paid day off for Birthday
100% of Tips shared between the team
50% family discount Monday to Thursday
Staff meal per shift worked
Regular team events and get togethers
25th & 26th of December off
Increased holiday entitlements after 3 and 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.40-€12.00 per hour
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundrum, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page
Charlemont, Dublin 2
Job Title: Kitchen Porter
Location: Krewe 2.0, Charlemont Dublin 2
Job Type: Full-time/Part-time
About Krewe 2.0: Krewe 2.0 is an exciting and innovative restaurant, offering a modern twist on traditional Creole and Cajun cuisine. Our culinary team is dedicated to creating memorable dining experiences for our guests. We are looking for a motivated and reliable Kitchen Porter to join our team and help us maintain a clean and organized kitchen environment.
Job Description: As a Kitchen Porter at Krewe 2.0, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of our kitchen. You will work closely with the kitchen staff and management to maintain cleanliness, hygiene, and order in the kitchen. Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Dishwashing: Ensure all kitchen utensils, dishes, and cookware are cleaned and sanitized promptly to maintain a smooth workflow in the kitchen.
Cleaning and Sanitizing: Maintain a high standard of cleanliness in the kitchen, including work surfaces, equipment, and storage areas. Follow sanitation and hygiene protocols diligently.
Garbage Disposal: Properly handle and dispose of kitchen waste and garbage, adhering to waste management guidelines.
Assisting Kitchen Staff: Support the kitchen team by helping with food prep, stocking supplies, and following instructions from chefs and cooks.
Organization: Keep the kitchen organized and ensure all items are stored in their designated places for easy access.
Compliance: Adhere to health and safety regulations and company policies to maintain a safe and clean work environment.
Flexibility: Be ready to perform a variety of tasks as required and assist with special projects and tasks as assigned by the kitchen management.
Previous experience as a Kitchen Porter or in a similar role is a plus, but not required.
Strong attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining cleanliness and hygiene.
Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced kitchen environment.
Team player with strong communication skills.
Ability to lift heavy objects and stand for extended periods.
Knowledge of basic food safety and sanitation practices is beneficial.
Opportunity to work in a dynamic and innovative restaurant.
On-the-job training and development.
A supportive and friendly team environment.
If you are a hardworking and dedicated individual with a passion for maintaining a clean and organized kitchen, we would love to hear from you. Join Krewe 2.0 and be a part of our mission to deliver exceptional dining experiences. Apply today to start your journey with us.