Mad Egg Group - Assistant General Manager
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you! As an Assistant General Manager, you will play a key role in helping us to not only deliver great food and guest experiences but to build and maintain successful venues and restaurant teams.
At any given time, you might be:
- Developing and coaching teams through ad-hoc and structured performance reviews
- Budgeting and planning staffing and stock levels for the restaurant
- Reducing food waste and variances
- Leading from the front by driving high standards and productivity
- Training teams on service quality and food standards
- Recruiting, onboarding and training new team members
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as an Assistant General Manager.
We don’t always look for years of management experience but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
A customer service mindset: We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests - it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
Results driven: We want to grow the business (as we’ve said ��), to do that we need to ensure each venue is hitting its performance targets. Our managers have the largest impact on the financial and operational success.
Great communicators: You will co-lead a team of between 20-30 people. In order to ensure that the team is engaged and aligned, it is critical that you are an effective communicator.
Problem solvers: Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our manager’s need to lead from the front, take it in their stride and find solutions with a level head.
Organised: There are so many moving parts to a busy restaurant. To stay on of things you will need to be hyper organised.
We are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand. We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Heres what on offer on top of our competitive pay:
20 days holidays
10 Bank Holiday entitlements
Paid day off for Birthday
100% of Tips
50% family discount Monday to Thursday
Staff meal per shift worked
Regular team events and get togethers
25th & 26th of December off
Increasing holiday entitlement after 2 and 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €34,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Private medical insurance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundrum, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page
Job might you like
Pulled from the full job description
- Company pension
- Cycle to work scheme
- Employee discount
Job Type: Full-Time
Salary: Anticipated earnings from £15.50 up to £17.00 per hour (including TRONC)
Join the Brother-&-Sisterhood!
- Personal qualifications – WSET level 2/3, SCAE, First Aid etc
- Service charge paid to all the staff
- Discounts in all our restaurants
- Pension plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Supplier trips – most of them overseas, with a few in the UK
- Refer-a-friend bonus
- A party or two..
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and love getting to know the locals, come and be part of the iconic Borough Market!
We are casting our net to look for a fun and charming Supervisor with great personality to join our busy Front of House crew. Great attention to detail when looking after our regular guests is important, but our Supervisor is mainly passionate, reliable and always willing to expand their knowledge in exchange for development.
A little bit about us…
Borough is our original restaurant. It’s intimate, informal and never, ever dull. We have guests and team members that have been part of our journey for years. We value everyone that walks through our doors whether it’s a hungry guest or a vibrant Supervisor.
Wright Brothers is known for its incredible and ethically sourced seafood. We strive to deliver only the best. We take great pride in serving our deliciously fresh oysters and seafood daily from very own Wright Brothers Wholesale – It doesn’t get fresher than that.
A minimum of 1 years’ experience in similar position and environment required.
We look forward to welcoming you to the Brother-&-Sisterhood!
Food Truck Staff
Griolladh are seeking enthusiastic Food Truck Team Members to create delightful dining experiences a new Food Truck in the Kildare Village.
Customer Service: Greet, assist, and take orders from customers.
Food Preparation: Prepare and serve menu items while maintaining hygiene standards.
Operate Food Truck: Set up, operate, and clean the food truck.
Cash Handling: Accurate handling of transactions and cash register.
Menu Knowledge: Stay informed about menu items and promotions.
Maintain Cleanliness: Keep a tidy workspace following safety guidelines.
Team Collaboration: Work effectively with the team during peak hours.
- Passion for food and customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexibility to work varied hours.
- Previous food service experience is a plus.
- Food safety certification is a bonus.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts.
- Fun, collaborative work environment.
- Training provided.
Front of House
Sandymount, Dublin 4
As a Front of House Team Member at our restaurant in Sandymount, Dublin 4, you will be an integral part of our customer-focused team. You'll play a crucial role in ensuring our guests receive impeccable service from the moment they step through our doors. Your friendly demeanour, attention to detail, and passion for creating a welcoming atmosphere will contribute to the overall success of our establishment.
- Greet and welcome guests with a warm and genuine demeanour upon arrival.
- Escort guests to their tables, ensuring they are comfortable and informed about the menu and specials.
- Take accurate food and drink orders and relay them to the kitchen and bar staff promptly.
- Provide recommendations on menu items and assist guests with any dietary preferences or restrictions.
- Ensure timely delivery of food and beverages to guests' tables.
- Monitor guest satisfaction and promptly address any concerns or special requests.
- Maintain a clean and organised front of house area, including tables, chairs, and common areas.
- Process payments and handle cash and electronic transactions accurately.
- Collaborate with team members to create a seamless and enjoyable dining experience.
- Uphold restaurant policies and standards, including hygiene and safety regulations.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role, preferably in a restaurant or hospitality setting.
- Excellent communication skills and a friendly, approachable attitude.
- Strong multitasking abilities and the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Knowledge of food and beverage service procedures is a plus.
- Exceptional attention to detail and a proactive mindset.
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Competitive hourly wage and tips.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and engaging team environment.
- Gain valuable experience in the hospitality industry.