Mad Egg Group - Kitchen Team Member
Kitchen Team Member
Your mission if you choose to accept it:
Do you want to help us to become the number one chicken joint in Ireland? In order to reach that goal, we need to deliver awesome food and experiences to our customers day in day out.
But we can’t do it alone, we need some amazing people to help us…and that could be you!
As a Kitchen Team Member you will play a key role in helping us to deliver the delicious dishes that we are known and loved for.
At any given time, you might be:
- Helping prepare and set up our kitchens for service.
- Cooking food the Mad Egg way (fast, fresh and downright delicious) for our awesome guests
- Helping us maintain our super high cleaning and service standards (if we want to be #1 then we’ve got to act like it!)
- Get to know and work with super sound team members both in the kitchen and on the restaurant floor.
If you want to work in a fast-paced, fun environment with some amazing people, then keep reading because you’ll have a great time as a Kitchen Team Member.
We don’t always look for years of kitchen experience, but we do look for some key traits in our team members:
- A customer service mindset. We want to be known for providing the best experiences to our guests - it’s key for us that you are customer obsessed too.
- Problem solvers. Not a day goes by without a challenge in hospitality! Our team members need to be able to take it in their stride and look for solutions with a level head.
- Team players. We have the best people, there is no doubt about it. They are at the best because they care about each other and look after each other. Not to forget, have the craic together!!
We are in the people business. We strive to be a deadly employer and an awesome place to work. We know that if our teams are happy and well looked after then our customers will be too.
We offer an opportunity to build a career with a fast growing and ambitious hospitality brand.
We promise to give you the tools and the time needed to grow and develop with us.
Here's what's on offer on top of our competitive pay:
20 days holidays including
10 Bank Holiday entitlements
Paid day off for Birthday
100% of Tips shared between the team
50% family discount Monday to Thursday
Staff meal per shift worked
Regular team events and get togethers
25th & 26th of December off
Increased holiday entitlements after 3 and 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €11.40-€12.00 per hour
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Dundrum, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
View public job page
Job might you like
The Happiness Cartel is an established and growing independent company with two beautiful businesses on the Cornish coast; @thegodolphin and @surftheunicorn as well as neighbourhood restaurant and cocktail bar @pedlergoodfortune in south east London.
We will shortly we are opening our new business ‘Shutters’ at the foot of the Canada Tower, Canary Wharf and we are looking for dynamic, experienced professionals to join us on this next stage of our adventure.
Whilst we are a small (ish) company we’re growing quickly and can always offer development for those who would like to progress.
The HC is run by a team who live and love hospitality, We view our team as family so its super important to us that the people we employ enjoy coming to work with us. We pay well and enjoy what we do and, as a Cornish company, we can offer you summer roles beachside should you fancy it.
Fresh from the rugged Cornish Coast to the beautiful hub of global business, Shutters Canary Wharf focusses on our connection with beautiful Cornish produce straight from her coast and fields and prepared, cooked and inspired by the vibrant sun-soaked living of California.
Opening in the new Conran, hotel-styled ground floor of One Canada Square, Shutters is an ever evolving restaurant and bar, open each day for brunch from 8 to 11am, all day dining from noon to 10pm, plus proper roasts on Sundays.
We are looking for a team of high energy, experienced waiting staff to join our family, you must have previous experience in a similar role & be able to hit the ground running. This is a very hands-on role & a passion for people, food, wine & cocktails are an absolute must.
Digital Marketing Manager
West Wycombe, United Kingdom
Hellfire Enterprise is an innovative group championing a portfolio of unique brands in the hospitality, skincare, and events sectors. Founded by Victoria and James Dashwood Chase, spending a decade in private events and seasoned marketing director with a rich history in the industry, our brands - including Clara's Corner, West Wycombe Walled Garden, and House of Party Planning - focus on high-quality, sustainable, and local experiences.
1. Lead Digital Strategy & Implementation: Spearheaded the digital marketing initiatives for our portfolio, transitioning the digital
marketing functions in-house from external agencies.
2. Social Media Management: Curate, design, and manage content across various platforms, ensuring brand consistency and maximum engagement.
3. Email Campaigns: Design and execute compelling email campaigns using Klaviyo, tracking performance and iterating for continuous improvement.
4. Cross-brand Synergy: Ensure a seamless digital experience across all brands, identifying cross-promotion opportunities where relevant. 5. Reporting & Analytics: Analyse performance metrics, providing regular insights and recommendations directly to James Dashwood Chase.
6. Collaboration: Work closely with internal teams to ensure digital marketing efforts align with overall business goals.
7. Drive Local Initiatives: Promote and boost local attractions such as West Wycombe Walled Garden's cafe, produce offerings, and the upcoming soft play area for kids.
Key Qualifications & Attributes:
1. Proven experience in digital marketing, particularly with social media management and email marketing campaigns using Klaviyo.
2. Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyse data, understand metrics, and translate them into actionable insights.
3. Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
4. Must hold a valid driving license.
5. Positive attitude with a passion for innovation and growth.
6. Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Appreciation for a relatively rural setting, balanced with the
connectivity to a bustling city environment.
8. Ability to be in the office a minimum of three days a week.
Why Join Us?
1. Be a part of a fast-growing conglomerate with diverse and exciting brands.
2. Direct line of reporting and collaboration with an experienced industry leader.
3. Opportunity to shape and influence multiple brands' digital presence. 4. A picturesque work environment, close to natural beauty and historical sites, yet within striking distance of London.
5. Competitive salary and benefits.
Sandymount, Dublin 4
Brownes Kitchen are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Supervisor to join a team at a well-established cafe.
As a Supervisor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth day-to-day operations of the cafe and providing excellent customer service. This is a high-performance role that requires strong leadership skills, attention to detail, and a passion for delivering exceptional experiences to the customers.
- Oversee and manage the daily operations of the cafe, including scheduling shifts for baristas and wait staff, monitoring expenses and revenues, and ordering supplies.
- Hire, train, and onboard new wait staff and baristas, ensuring they are equipped with the necessary skills to provide exceptional service.
- Train employees on drinks preparation and proper use of coffee equipment to maintain consistency and quality.
- Coordinate with vendors and order supplies as needed, such as takeaway cups, coffee, milk, and other ingredients.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of daily, weekly, and monthly revenues and expenses.
- Stay updated on industry trends and customer preferences to add new menu items based on seasonality and customer demand.
- Advise staff on the best ways to resolve issues with clients and deliver excellent customer service.
- Ensure all areas of the cafe are clean, tidy, and presentable to create a welcoming environment for customers.
- Nurture friendly relationships with customers to increase loyalty and boost the cafe's reputation.
- Previous experience in a supervisory role within the food and beverage industry, preferably in a cafe or restaurant setting.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate and inspire a team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with staff and customers.
- Knowledge of drinks preparation and coffee equipment.
- Ability to manage and prioritise multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene.
- Flexibility to work shifts, including weekends and holidays.