Sandymount, Dublin 4
Join our culinary team at Pete’s and bring your passion for crafting delicious pizzas to life. Responsibilities include preparing high-quality pizza dough, selecting fresh ingredients, operating pizza ovens, and ensuring a consistent, top-notch dining experience. Attention to detail, creativity, and a love for the art of pizza-making are essential. If you’re ready to create mouthwatering masterpieces, apply now!
Job might you like
Sandymount, Dublin 4
As a Barista, your role is to create delightful coffee and beverage experiences for our customers. You'll prepare a variety of drinks, provide excellent service, and maintain a clean workspace.
- Craft coffee, tea, and specialty beverages.
- Take orders, offer recommendations, and handle transactions.
- Ensure beverage quality and presentation.
- Keep the work area and equipment clean.
- Collaborate with team members for smooth operations.
- Previous barista or customer service experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of coffee preparation is beneficial.
- Strong communication skills and a friendly attitude.
The Happiness Cartel is an established and growing independent company with two beautiful businesses on the Cornish coast; @thegodolphin and @surftheunicorn as well as neighbourhood restaurant and cocktail bar @pedlergoodfortune in south east London.
We will shortly we are opening our new business ‘Shutters’ at the foot of the Canada Tower, Canary Wharf and we are looking for dynamic, experienced professionals to join us on this next stage of our adventure.
Whilst we are a small (ish) company we’re growing quickly and can always offer development for those who would like to progress.
The HC is run by a team who live and love hospitality, We view our team as family so its super important to us that the people we employ enjoy coming to work with us. We pay well and enjoy what we do and, as a Cornish company, we can offer you summer roles beachside should you fancy it.
Fresh from the rugged Cornish Coast to the beautiful hub of global business, Shutters Canary Wharf focusses on our connection with beautiful Cornish produce straight from her coast and fields and prepared, cooked and inspired by the vibrant sun-soaked living of California.
Opening in the new Conran, hotel-styled ground floor of One Canada Square, Shutters is an ever evolving restaurant and bar, open each day for brunch from 8 to 11am, all day dining from noon to 10pm, plus proper roasts on Sundays.
We are looking for a team of high energy, experienced waiting staff to join our family, you must have previous experience in a similar role & be able to hit the ground running. This is a very hands-on role & a passion for people, food, wine & cocktails are an absolute must.
Sales & Marketing Executive
Capel St, Dublin 1
This role is within our Sales & Marketing team assisting with all aspects of events & reservations at Krewe Bar & Eatery and r.i.o.t. late night venue, as well as ensuring exceptional customer care is always achieved. Actively promote and sell our venues and services ensuring the achievement of agreed sales & marketing targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with the GM's & Marketing team to identify, build relationships and convert new opportunities in accordance with the venues objectives.
Actively seek & meet prospective new clients for both private and corporate functions, Including meeting and greeting of clients during the event phase and ensure the smooth running of it.
- The successful candidate will assist with bookings and maximise all revenue potential for each booking by venue.
- Management of all events with Marketing & GM's to ensure a smooth experience from start to finish.
- Supporting in the development and delivery of a range of marketing and communication activities that contribute to the delivery of the venues strategy. This may include: events, sponsorships, website & digital content, external and internal communications and marketing collateral as well as sales toolkits & corporate hospitality.
- To manage all systems to ensure clean data and records are maintained as well as building on our database & mailing list. Operate and maintain our booking & Mailing system (OpenTable, mail chimp) for responding, coordinating and tracking bookings, availability & newsletter comms
- Ensure a prompt and professional response and follow up on all enquiries
Managing of customer feedback including responding to guest complaints.
- You should be able to prove you are a competent professional communicator and a good sales person.
- Strong administration and computer skills are a must.
- This position includes both midweek and occasional weekend work.
- To have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
- Effective sales skills to up-sell all of our offerings with proactive sales experience desirable.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language