Sales & Marketing Executive
Capel St, Dublin 1
This role is within our Sales & Marketing team assisting with all aspects of events & reservations at Krewe Bar & Eatery and r.i.o.t. late night venue, as well as ensuring exceptional customer care is always achieved. Actively promote and sell our venues and services ensuring the achievement of agreed sales & marketing targets.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To work with the GM's & Marketing team to identify, build relationships and convert new opportunities in accordance with the venues objectives.
Actively seek & meet prospective new clients for both private and corporate functions, Including meeting and greeting of clients during the event phase and ensure the smooth running of it.
- The successful candidate will assist with bookings and maximise all revenue potential for each booking by venue.
- Management of all events with Marketing & GM's to ensure a smooth experience from start to finish.
- Supporting in the development and delivery of a range of marketing and communication activities that contribute to the delivery of the venues strategy. This may include: events, sponsorships, website & digital content, external and internal communications and marketing collateral as well as sales toolkits & corporate hospitality.
- To manage all systems to ensure clean data and records are maintained as well as building on our database & mailing list. Operate and maintain our booking & Mailing system (OpenTable, mail chimp) for responding, coordinating and tracking bookings, availability & newsletter comms
- Ensure a prompt and professional response and follow up on all enquiries
Managing of customer feedback including responding to guest complaints.
- You should be able to prove you are a competent professional communicator and a good sales person.
- Strong administration and computer skills are a must.
- This position includes both midweek and occasional weekend work.
- To have at least 1 year's experience in a similar role in the hospitality sector.
- Effective sales skills to up-sell all of our offerings with proactive sales experience desirable.
- A team player with excellent communication skills and proficiency in the English language
Job might you like
Grand Canal, Dublin 2
The Storyteller is seeking a skilled and creative Chef to join our team at a bustling pub located in Dublin 2. The ideal candidate will have a passion for food, a strong culinary background, and the ability to deliver high-quality dishes that delight our customers. As a Chef in our pub, you will play a crucial role in shaping our menu, maintaining kitchen operations, and ensuring an exceptional dining experience for our patrons.
- Prepare and cook a diverse range of dishes, including sandwiches, salads, soups, and daily specials, adhering to pub’s standards of quality and presentation.
- Collaborate with the management team to design and update the menu, considering seasonal ingredients, customer preferences, and culinary trends.
- Monitor inventory levels of ingredients and supplies, placing orders as needed to maintain stock and minimise wastage.
- Maintain a clean and organised kitchen environment, following food safety and sanitation guidelines at all times.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff, providing guidance on cooking techniques, safety procedures, and efficient workflow.
- Ensure consistent portion sizes and plate presentation, aiming for an aesthetically pleasing and appetising visual experience for customers.
- Adhere to budgetary guidelines, managing costs without compromising on food quality.
- Stay updated on food industry trends and innovations, bringing fresh ideas to the pub’s offerings and culinary techniques.
- Collaborate with front-of-house staff to address customer feedback, special requests, and dietary restrictions.
- Participate in regular kitchen inspections and audits to maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety.
- Handle any unexpected challenges or rushes during service with a composed and organised approach.
- Proven experience as a Chef or Cook in a fast-paced pub or restaurant environment.
- Culinary degree or relevant formal training is a plus, but not mandatory.
- Strong knowledge of different cooking techniques, kitchen equipment, and food safety standards.
- Creative flair and passion for experimenting with flavours while keeping customer preferences in mind.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills to handle high-demand periods effectively.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and lead kitchen staff by example.
- Effective communication skills to interact with colleagues, management, and customers.
- Flexibility to work various shifts, including weekends and holidays.
Job Title: Expeditor
We are seeking a reliable and detail-oriented individual to join our team as a Part-Time Expeditor. As an Expeditor, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth flow of operations by coordinating and facilitating communication between various departments. This position requires someone with excellent organizational skills, a keen eye for detail, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment. The role is part-time, with shifts on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, totaling 30-40 hours per week.
Order Tracking and Coordination:Monitor and track orders through various stages of the fulfillment process.
Communicate with different departments to ensure timely and accurate order processing.
Inventory Management:Maintain accurate inventory records and alert relevant teams of low stock levels.
Coordinate restocking efforts to prevent delays in order fulfillment.
Communication:Act as a liaison between different departments, facilitating clear and timely communication.
Provide updates on order status and any issues that may arise during the fulfillment process.
Problem Resolution:Address and resolve any issues that may impact order fulfillment, working collaboratively with relevant teams to find solutions.
Quality Control:Conduct quality checks on incoming and outgoing orders to ensure accuracy and compliance with established standards.
Deadline Management:Prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and ensure timely delivery of orders.
Alert management to potential delays and work proactively to find solutions.
Documentation:Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of orders, inventory levels, and any issues encountered.
Generate reports as needed to provide insights into order fulfillment metrics.
- Previous experience in a logistics or expediting role is preferred but not required.
- Strong organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Detail-oriented with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Familiarity with inventory management systems is a plus.
- Availability to work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays for 30-40 hours per week.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you are the ideal candidate for this part-time expeditor position. We look forward to reviewing your application and considering you for this important role in our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €13,00 - €15.00 per hour
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Food allowance
- Store discount
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Sandymount, CO. Dublin: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Greystones, Co. Wicklow
We are seeking a reliable and responsible Corner Shop Assistant, aged 21 or older, to manage a diverse set of responsibilities in our establishment. Your role will encompass overseeing the deli, the barista section, selling cigarettes and wine, restocking shelves, and managing the cash register.
- Prepare and serve deli items, including sandwiches, snacks, and hot beverages.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization in the deli section.
- Ensure food safety and hygiene standards are upheld.
- Prepare and serve quality coffee and other beverages.
- Keep the barista area clean and well-stocked with supplies.
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service.
Tobacco and Wine Sales:
- Check IDs to verify the legal age for tobacco and wine purchases.
- Handle sales of cigarettes and wine, adhering to legal requirements.
- Ensure wine display and storage are compliant with regulations.
- Regularly restock and organize shelves with merchandise.
- Monitor inventory levels and report restocking needs.
- Accurately handle cash transactions, provide change, and process payments.
- Maintain cash register and accounting records.
- Assist with end-of-day cashing up and reconciliation.
- Must be at least 21 years old due to the sale of wine.
- Previous retail or customer service experience is advantageous.
- Knowledge of food and beverage service (e.g., barista experience) is a plus.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication abilities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment.
- Knowledge of tobacco and alcohol regulations is beneficial.
- Competitive hourly wage
- Opportunities for skill development and advancement