In your role as Chef de Partie | Senior Chef de Partie, you will be responsible for:
-Producing all food consistently to the correct quality and standard.
-Facilitating the smooth running of each Kitchen section by:
-Logical and efficient fridge organization.
-Correct stock control and rotation.
-Training the junior team in recipes, techniques, time management and performance.
-Diligently adhere to all food hygiene and health & safety standards.
-Working alongside kitchen operations manager to ensure the smooth day to day running of the kitchen.
-Continuous training, coaching and mentoring.
-Wellbeing programme that includes team days out and mental health first aiders.
-Career progression with plenty of opportunities to move into a new role.
-No structured uniform, celebrate your individuality.
-Free welcome lunch for you and a guest.
-Free staff meals during your shift.
-Minimum 28 days paid holiday (prorated for part time employees)
Job might you like
Sales and Marketing Executive
Dublin, Co Dublin
Ultra Order is seeking a motivated and results-oriented Sales and Marketing Executive to play a pivotal role in expanding our platform and increasing our market presence. This position offers a unique opportunity to work independently, leveraging your sales and marketing expertise to drive growth, build connections, and contribute to the success of our organization. The role is commission-driven, making it ideal for candidates with a strong track record in upselling.
- Market Expansion: Identify and pursue new business opportunities to expand Ultra Order’s market reach and customer base.
- Client Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key clients and partners. Nurture existing relationships while continuously seeking new connections.
- Sales Strategy: Create and implement effective sales strategies that align with the company’s growth objectives, targeting both new and existing clients.
- Lead Generation: Generate leads through various marketing channels, including digital marketing, networking events, and social media outreach.
- Up-selling Expertise: Utilize your strong up-selling skills to maximize revenue from existing clients, identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Product Knowledge: Develop an in-depth understanding of Ultra Order’s products and services, effectively communicating their value proposition to potential and existing clients.
- Marketing Campaigns: Collaborate with the marketing team to create and execute marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and lead generation.
- Sales Reporting: Track and analyze sales performance, providing regular reports and insights to the management team.
- Market Research: Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitive landscape to identify potential areas for growth and innovation.
- Proven experience in sales and marketing, with a strong emphasis on upselling and achieving sales targets.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated success in building and maintaining client relationships.
- Proficiency in using sales and marketing software and tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field (preferred).
This role is commission-driven, offering competitive commission rates based on sales performance, in addition to potential bonuses and incentives.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for sales and marketing, a drive to build connections, and a proven ability to upsell effectively, we invite you to apply for the Sales and Marketing Executive position at Ultra Order. Join us in shaping the future of our platform and contributing to our ongoing success.
ODD - Operations & Warehouse Lead (Full-time)
Chalgrove, Oxfordshire (OX44 7RQ)
ODD - Operations & Warehouse Lead (Full-time)
We are looking for an energetic, organised and personable Operations & Warehouse Lead to help manage ODD’s warehouse operations, product logistics and customer deliveries. Reporting into Minnie, our Sales and Operations Director, you will be hands-on from day one, as a key member of our (very!) small team.
ODD manages all of its customer deliveries in-house, so you will be responsible for ensuring that customers receive products on time and without faults. The role is based in ODD’s warehouse and headquarters in Oxfordshire, with a considerable amount of time spent on the road and daily interaction with ODD’s customers. You will therefore be a key representative of the ODD brand and help to maintain our reputation of exceptional, personalised customer service.
This is a great opportunity to gain experience in a small, growing business and to take on considerable responsibility from the get-go. The role has potential, for the right person, to progress to Operations Manager and ultimately to oversee all of ODD’s logistics, warehouse and product operations.
ODD is best known for our ‘Old Rocker’, a fully upholstered swinging garden sofa, designed and made in the UK, and we are slowly expanding our furniture and fabrics range. Our rockers are handmade to order in limited runs by our team in England, each is completely unique, and offers unrivalled luxury and comfort for garden-dwelling.
As our name might suggest, we’re not a typical company. We’re family-run and driven by delivering exceptional products and service, rather than chasing profits. If a 9-to-5 desk job working for the man isn’t for you, but varied and stimulating work on your feet surrounded by lovely people and beautiful products is, then we’d love to hear from you.
● Managing ODD customer orders and deliveries, as well as product logistics
● Liaising with and collecting from the ODD team based near Derby
● Warehouse and stock management
● Supporting the Sales and Operations Director on new business initiatives, projects and events
● Full-time position based in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire, with willingness and ability to drive nationwide (but no overnight stays required)
● Full, clean UK driving licence held for 2+ years
● Age 21+ (to be insurable on company van)
Skills & Attributes:
● Good communicator who can form and maintain relationships with suppliers and partners, as well as to represent ODD in a customer-facing capacity
● Excellent attention to detail and time management
● Self-motivated to get on with tasks without supervision and be proactive in suggesting ways to improve ODD’s operational processes
● Willingness to spend time in the ODD van delivering and installing garden furniture across England & Wales during busy sales periods
● Hands-on ‘doer’ adept at solving practical problem, with the ability to work with standard tools and to lift heavy items
● Role is based at the ODD warehouse in Chalgrove, Oxfordshire (OX44 7RQ)
● Use of company van
● Competitive salary offered
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Food Truck Staff
Griolladh are seeking enthusiastic Food Truck Team Members to create delightful dining experiences a new Food Truck in the Kildare Village.
Customer Service: Greet, assist, and take orders from customers.
Food Preparation: Prepare and serve menu items while maintaining hygiene standards.
Operate Food Truck: Set up, operate, and clean the food truck.
Cash Handling: Accurate handling of transactions and cash register.
Menu Knowledge: Stay informed about menu items and promotions.
Maintain Cleanliness: Keep a tidy workspace following safety guidelines.
Team Collaboration: Work effectively with the team during peak hours.
- Passion for food and customer service.
- Strong communication skills.
- Flexibility to work varied hours.
- Previous food service experience is a plus.
- Food safety certification is a bonus.
- Competitive hourly wage.
- Growth opportunities.
- Employee discounts.
- Fun, collaborative work environment.
- Training provided.